*Powered by lithium iron phosphate batteries used in electric vehicles that offer 6 times more usage than conventional batteries.
– When the control buttons are turned on, even if no devices are being charged, there will still be a certain amount of no load power consumption. Therefore, it is recommended to turn off the control buttons after using them to avoid draining power.
– The power station supports pass-through charging.
– Compatible with USB-C MacBooks, iPad, iPhone 8 / X / 11 / 12 / 13 (Lightning cable required), Android smartphones and tablets, and other USB-charged devices.
– Incompatible with appliances that require more than 500W input such as microwaves, electric grills, refrigerators, electric vehicles, coffee machines, and more.
– If you feel that the battery drains fast when used for the first time, it is because the display information of the remaining power is inaccurate when the product is activated for the first time. The power remaining will automatically calibrate by discharging the battery to 1% and then recharging it to 100%.
– A compatible solar panel for Anker PowerHouse will be available soon.
Put Your Power Station to Sleep
Switching on the energy-saving mode will automatically turn off the power station once all your devices are fully charged to prevent wasting power.
Switching off the energy-saving mode will enable stable charging and keep your devices running during long usage like time-lapse photography.When power saving mode is off, PowerHouse will enable stable charging for prolonged use scenarios such as time-lapse photography or to keep CPAP machines running.
During trips or emergencies, the portable power station is equipped with a built-in light bar for added convenience.
Equipped with an informative LED display that lets you clearly see the cell capacity, current input and output, and estimated time for PowerHouse to fully recharge.
The power station operates at whisper-quiet levels at all times thanks to an internal chip and intelligent AI algorithm, so you barely know it’s on.
Please note that the power station only supports devices and appliances with a rating less than 500W.